Sunday, January 20, 2013

This year I've become so much more calm and just happy and less concerned with everyone and everything. Yes, I have those days where I seriously just want to be a complete bitch and have no one judge me for it, but most days I'm just happy-go-lucky and try to go with the flow of things. I was grounded for about a month and a half so I had a bunch of time on my hands and one night I just thought, "I'm gonna redo my room." I went to Home Depot and picked out sandy tan and ice blue paint, the blue is so light it almost looks white. Then I went shopping at Anthropologie (one of my most beloved stores, literally going to decorate everything in my house from there when I'm older) and bought bedding and pillows and little trinkets to add to the room. After I just went home and painted and got everything done in one Sunday night. I'm the type of person who can't leave things undone. I had to finish it! Set up, clean, everything put away. My room is so much more calm now and embraces my sense of living. Simple with bright touches and super bright.

5 comments:

  1. WIll you post a picture of your room, and then give some room ideas please!!! i need help with mine asap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes please post some pics of your room! I've been looking into redoing mine and am desperate for ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hannah, you should really post some pics of your room, or some decorations you have, I have een wanting to redo mine but I still don't know what to do. Or I could use some tips on decorating if you have any. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hayyyy Hannah!

    I know this is the 4th comment about this, but I would absolutely love to see a blog post of your room. You are so very creative and I would love to see the simplicity and pops of color.
    You inspire me everyday and I always look forward to checking out your beautiful blog and beautiful photos to see something new! Your words are so powerful and I really hope you go into writing when you're older.
    We're all a little weird, and that's okay. Good for you for not caring what the people out there think. Because now that you have- you have inspirited thousands.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please do a post on your bedroom!!!

    ReplyDelete