Friday, January 18, 2013

New Years Resolutions

In no order- just things I want to work on:) 
- spend more time with my family 
- eat healthier 
- focus on school more than I am now and improve my grades 
- put all the time and effort into meaningful friendships in which I know I will keep for a long time, rather then trying to please everyone 
- be more active: try and go running, go to the gym, walk my dog, work out while watching tv etc. because I don't play sports and I know I'm not about to go pick up field hockey like I said I would last year 
- R E A D: For fun 
- be neat and organized, just kind of have a sense of calmness daily and go with the flow of life instead of being anxious or caught up in drama 
- try and travel a bunch 
- save money 
- embrace everything about myself and be ME 100% of the time 


No comments:

Post a Comment