Sunday, February 24, 2013

Personal Update




 Sorry for the lack of posting beauties:( School seems to want to take up all my time these past few days and I've just been crazy busy!! Last week I asked my best friend Charlie to Snowball, my winter formal dance, it was a lot of fun to surprise him. I've been trying to find a dress and get everything ready for that which has been super stressful. I ordered a dress online last week and it came a few days ago. I was super bummed out to open the box, zip it up and realize that I didn't like it at all... so the search goes on. I need to hurry cause it's this saturday. Clearly I'm very prepared except I'm probably the biggest procrastinator you'll meet.
Like I've mentioned before, I'm in Senate at my school and were planning this big 
fundraiser called Wish Week, I'm sure some of you have it at your schools. It's a super amazing week Senate puts on to raise money for two people. This year its a little girl with leukemia and her dream is to go to Disney World, and then an old lady with ahlzimers who wants to ride in a hot air balloon. Oh my gosh, so adorable. But any how, there's a bunch of really cool events that we put on and themed dress up days and such. I'm excited to see how it all turns out because I've put so much time and effort into it. Next week if I'm not posting much know thats what's taking up most of my time on top of school and social stuff etc. If I'm not posting please don't get discouraged or annoyed, I'm trying my absolute best! I never want to let my readers down:)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!! YOU WRITING IS SO BEAUTIFUL HOPE WE HAVE A SNOWDAY MONDAY!!

    ReplyDelete