Monday, January 14, 2013

-OBEY-



            So I created this blog a few weeks ago when I was grounded and wanted to start posting on it but just kind of got busy with other things. But now, I'm finally picking it up and officially starting it! I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Excited because this blog is purely going to be me. Plain and simple. You might think that sounds self centered but when I say that, I mean its just kind of where I'll be bluntly pouring my thoughts and posting the pictures that I don't on Instagram or Tumblr. Speaking of tumblr, I think I'm going to delete mine soon because I just never have time to do it anymore. I love it don't get me wrong and I'm so thankful for all my followers, but I feel like I'm letting them down. Its hard to keep up with everyone. So maybe, this blog will fill in the spaces. I wanted to create kind of a typical day in the life of Hannah. I'll post fashion, food, random stuff like that and see where it takes me! All I ask, is that if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it! 



Add caption




3 comments:

  1. you are soo beautiful! im so jealous! my name is hannah too and my favorite color is orange too! is it just me or is that crazy!? i follow you on instagram and i love you soo much! your are so inspirational and i love your photography! looking forward to more posts from you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh! Small world! I'm so glad that I inspire you:)

      Delete
  2. This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. belt sander

    ReplyDelete